Referral Scheme – Terms & Conditions
If you are interested in making a new referral, please either do so during your own candidate registration process by completing the relevant section of the form or, if you have already registered with us or are not one of our candidates but you wish to refer someone to us, please complete the online referral registration form on County Teachers’ website available here. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries about this Referral Scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- Individuals who are not existing candidates of County Teachers as well as existing candidates who are registered with County Teachers are eligible to participate in the Referral Scheme as referees (“Referees”).
- A “New Candidate” for the purposes of the Referral Scheme is someone who:
- wished to fill a supply teacher role via County Teachers within the UK and who is suitable for the roles within the education industry that County Teachers fills;
- has not made contact with County Teachers prior to the Referral Process being completed in their regard;
- is not registered with County Teachers at the time of the referral;
- has not previously been registered with County Teachers; and
- has not previously been placed in a role by County Teachers.
- In order for either the Referee or the New Candidate to be eligible for vouchers under this Referral Scheme, the Referee must either:
- provide the details of the New Candidate in the referral section of the application form during the Referee’s own registration process with County Teachers; or
- complete the online referral registration form on County Teachers’ website.
- To be eligible for the vouchers, the Referee must complete the Referral Process before the New Candidate makes any contact with County Teachers. Neither the Referee nor the New Candidate shall be entitled to any vouchers with respect to any referrals to County Teachers which are not made in accordance with the Referral Process or the terms of this Referral Scheme.
- New Candidates can only be referred once to County Teachers and only by one Referee. Any subsequent referrals of the same candidate will not be eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals a Referee can make provided they relate to different New Candidates.
- Subject to the terms contained in this Referral Scheme, the Referee and the New Candidate will each receive £200 worth of Red Letter Days vouchers if the New Candidate referred by such Referee:
- registers with County Teachers; and
- works at least an aggregate number of 10 days’ supply cover via County Teachers within 6 months of the referral.
- Once the above conditions are fulfilled, the vouchers will be provided to the Referee and the New Candidate within 30 days subject always to the other terms within this Referral Scheme.
- In the event of a disputed referral, County Teachers’ decision will be final.
- The Red Letter Days vouchers could consist of a sum total worth £200 of Red Letter Days’ “Lifestyle” product/card or a sum total worth £200 of Red Letter Days experience vouchers; this will be determined at County Teachers’ discretion.
- No monetary alternative to the Red Letter Days vouchers is available.
- Redemption of the Red Letter Days vouchers is subject to the terms and conditions of those vouchers.
- County Teachers reserves the right to vary or terminate its Referral Scheme at any time without notice.
- To the extent allowed by law, County Teachers shall not be liable for any losses or damage resulting from participation in the Referral Scheme.