Complaints Policy & Procedures
County Teachers Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Chloe Lawrance, Compliance Manager by phone 01438 878777 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Ashley Stoker, Managing Director. You can write to him/her at:
Suite S01, BTC,
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Ashley Stoker or Chloe Lawrance will then invite you to meet him/her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Ashley or Chloe will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Chloe will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team
REC, Dorset House
27 – 45 Stamford Street
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.