An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a well-established recruitment agency in Stevenage. County Teachers has been providing permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to schools and colleges since 2002.
The successful candidate will be assisting the Compliance and Resourcing team with their day-to day activities and duties will include:
– To learn and be trained on all aspects of the administration and Business Development roles within the Education recruitment environment.
– Searching online CV databases and conversing with candidates within our remit.
– General administration/Compliance duties.
– Represent County Teachers professionally to both clients and candidates and maintain/build relationships with both candidates and clients.
– To fully conduct recruitment and placement of candidates as and when the needs of the clients dictate
– To provide support to your colleagues and aid in both the resourcing and administering of Candidates
The successful candidate will also hold the following personal attributes:
– Commercial awareness
it is essential that all candidates wishing to apply, possess the following:
– GCSE grade C or above in all subjects (proof/certificates will be required)
– An interest in working in an office environment in a role that has longevity.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
June 29, 2017