County Teachers are proud holders of the REC Audited Education logo. We have been independently verified by the REC, the professional body for the Recruitment Industry, confirming that we are professional, compliant and adhere to best practice.
REC Audited Education focuses on safeguarding and ensures that all relevant checks are undertaken when recruiting and vetting teachers and non-teaching staff to work with young people. Giving you confidence that County Teachers is highly experienced in placing people in the education sector.
Using County Teachers that has the REC Audited Education status guarantees that we will:
- Make a commitment to deliver a high quality service, taking time to get to know your needs and understand the right role for you within the education industry
- Have a robust training policy so their staff deliver the highest standards
- Be professional & adhere to best practice in recruitment
- Operate an excellent customer service and complaints policy so you have peace of mind
- Follow health & safety obligations to protect you in the workplace
- Adhere to all relevant legislation so you have confidence that you will be treated fairly
- Have a robust diversity policy demonstrating that they work ethically
- Are regularly audited and independently verified, so you can be sure that all policies are adhered to